- Current Mood: tired
- Current Mood: scared
- Current Music:the ac & something on the tv
- Current Mood: peaceful
- Current Music:no one - alicia keys
- Current Mood: excited
ten songs i love that begin with the letter W.... Alright so it was supposed to be 10 songs but i was going thru my zune & come on a lot of great songs begin with the letter w so i ended up with 24.... sorry!!!! :)
1. Where Did You Sleep Last Night by Nirvana
2. Waiting for that Day / You Can't Always Get What You Want by George Michael
3. Warning by Incubus
4. Walking the Cow by Daniel Johnston
5. The Way You Move by Outkast
6. We Belong Together by Mariah Carey
7. What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake
8. What I Got by Sublime (one of the most underrated bands ever!!!!)
9. When Doves Cry by Prince
10. Whiskey in the Jar by Metallica
11. Who Would've Thought by Rancid
12. Why Bother? by Weezer
13. Why Can't This Be Love? by Van Halen
14. Why Do I Feel So Sad? by Alicia Keys
15. Wild Horse by The Rolling Stones
16. Winter by Tori Amos
17. Wish Fulfillment by Sonic Youth
18. Wish You Were Here by Incubus
19. Wonderwall by Oasis
20. Wolly Muffler by Harvey Danger
21. Would? by Alice in Chains
22. Wouldn't It Be Nice? by the Beach Boys
23. Wrapped Around Your Finger by The Police
24. The Wrong Way by Sublime
[Unknown LJ tag]
- Current Mood: accomplished
OK SO I'M GONNA LIST 7 SONGS THAT I'M RELIGIOUSLY LISTENING TO. NOW PLEASE DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!!
1) CRAZY FOR YOU - MADONNA (AKA MADGE OR ESTHER THE MOLESTOR!) ok on this one i'm just gonna say quite catchy, no!!!?
2) FALLING FOR YOU - WEEZER (AKA THE WEEZ) aha!!!! c'mon now the weez! acutally pinkerton is 1 of my all time favorite albums
3) ARRESTED IN SHANGHAI - RANCID "my only weapon i call poetry" what a great line! i love it!!!!!
4) YOU - LLOYD FEATURING LIL' WAYNE another case of the catchy!!!
5) RIGHT BACK - SUBLIME this gem comes from another 1 of my all time favorite albums 40oz to freedom. can't go wrong with that album!
6) BECAUSE OF YOU - NE-YO this ne-yo is an amazing writer. he can't be more than 24 yrs. old & he's out there writing songs for older singers
7) LITTLE RED CORVETTE - PRINCE (AKA SEXXXY MOFO!) um on this one, or any kinda discussion that has to do with the PURPLE ONE i don't think i need to explain ;)
THERE ARE MY 7 SONGS BUT I'M GONNA ADD 1 MORE IF THAT'S OK:
8) I DROVE ALL NIGHT - CYNDI LAUPER this comes from the gay man that's buried inside me ;P
- Current Mood: hopeful
- Current Music:girls just wanna have fun - cyndi lauper
- Current Mood: excited
- Current Music:180 Degrees - NOFX
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 4-7 sentences on your LJ along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest (unless it's too troublesome to reach and is really heavy. Then go back to step 1).
6. Tag five people.
AND YOU, EACH OF YOU, WERE WITH HIM. AH, HOW WELL YOU KNOW IT, FOR IT WAS YOU WHO ESCAPED TO FREEDOM. AH, YES, AND YOU KNOW THE STORY."
I SAW HIM RESTING NOW, AND BEAMING OUT ACROSS THE CHAPEL, HIS HUGE HEAD TURNING TO ALL ITS CORNERS LIKE A BEACON, HIS VOICE STILL ECHOING AS I FOUGHT BACK MY EMOTION. FOR THE FIRST TIME THE EVOCATION OF THE FOUNDER SADDENED ME, AND THE CAMPUS SEEMED TO RUSH PAST ME, FAST RETREATING, LIKE THE FADING OF A DREAM AT THE SUNDERING OF SLUMBER. BESIDE ME, THE STUDENT'S EYES SWARM WITH A DISTORTING CATARACT OF TEARS, HIS FEATURES RIGID AS THOUGH HE STRUGGLED WITHIN HIMSELF. THE FAT MAN WAS PLAYING UPON THE WHOLE AUIDENCE WITHOUT THE LEAST SHOW OF EXERTION. HE SEEMED COMPLETELY COMPOSED, HIDDEN BEHIND HIS BLACK-LENSED GLASSES, ONLY HIS MOBILE FEATURES GESTURING HIS VOCAL DRAMA. I NUDGED THE BOY BESIDE ME.
SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG ENTRY BUT INVISIBLE MAN BY RALPH ELLISION WAS NEXT TO ME (PERHAPS THE GREATEST BOOK EVER!)
I WON'T TAG ANYONE SO WHOEVER WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOMED!
- Current Mood: frustrated
- Current Music:barely legal - the strokes
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD'VE BEEN 5 YEARS OLD TODAY!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH
& THINK ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY!
- Current Mood: sad
- Current Music:i drove all night - cyndi lauper
I ARRIVED ON WEDNESDAY & ROY PICKED ME UP AT THE AIRPORT. MY GOD I GOT LOST TRYING TO FIND HIM. TURNS OUT I HAD TO TAKE A SHUTTLE TRAIN A COUPLE OF STOPS TO GET TO WHERE HE WAS. THE RIDE BACK TO HIS HOUSE WAS CLOSE TO AN HOUR BUT IT DIDN'T FEEL THAT LONG.
WE STOPPED TO GET SOME SALADS FROM BURGER KING & OF COURSE COFFEE FOR MYSELF. THAT NIGHT ROY WENT TO BED EARLY, WELL 11:30, WHICH IN TRUTH IS REALLY EARLY TO ME. I SPENT THE REST OF THE NIGHT IN PAIN FROM MY ROOT CANAL AND THE TALK I HAD WITH CHRIS HELPED TO EASE THE PAIN A BIT, BUT I NEEDED TO GO TO BED BY 3:30AM I WAS SOOOO TIRED
- Current Mood: excited